We LOVE people in LOVE
Our photography style is dreamy, romantic but most of all real, just like our couples! 🙂 Our aim is to capture your day as it really is, a natural reflection of who you are as a couple and the Love that is between you combined with lots of scenery shots, amazing sunsets and the nature that surrounds you.
We truly believe that in 10 years’ time you don’t want to look back and see darkness. So, if you love natural light, soft and light editing, not super imposed poses and lanscape/scenery images, than Perla Photography is the right photographer for you!
Our studio is located in Main Street, Mornington. There’s nothing we love more than flicking through the pages of the albums we have designed while getting to know you better and planning your Big Day ahead.
We are available to travel anywhere. Most of our weddings take place on the Mornington Peninsula, Yarra Valley, Dandenong Ranges, Daylesford and Melbourne. If you are getting married interstate / overseas we will be happy to hear from you too!
Our couples have been featured by a number of blogs/magazines:
- Style me Pretty 2014
- Polka Dot Bride (6 times in 2015/16/17)
- Easy Weddings 2015 / 2016
- In Love with Love Weddings 2016
- Wedding Chicks 2016
- Ivory Tribe 2016 and 2017
- One Fab Day 2016
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence 2015
- from Easy Weddings
- Absolute Wedding Magazine 2016
- Our work has also been published on:
- Cover of the most selling magazine in Australia Modern Wedding (August 2017)
- Melbourne Wedding & Bride (July 2016 – August 2017)
- Ever After Magazine
- Toast Magazine (2016 – 2017)
- Mornington Peninsula Magazine
- Winner of Certificate of Excellence 2015, 2016 and 2017 from Easy Weddings